Contemporary Home Decor – 4 Tips For Creating Beautiful Living Spaces
Contemporary home decor
– If sleek and trendy is that the look you like, modern home decor fits the bill. This look is somewhat minimalist, using basic colours that are simply blended. reckoning on your tastes, this vogue are often tailored for a light-weight, sheer look or a masculine end.
Modern is that the good word to explain modern home decor. Here are some tips that may assist you produce the right look in any room:
- Use beige tones as the basis of your decorating. Add black and white accents. This adds to the sleek, clean look of the room.
- A minimal amount of decoration should be used on the windows, so choose carefully. Sheers are perfect if you want a light look; wooden blinds are a nice touch if masculine is the feel you are after.
- Linear shapes are best for contemporary decor. Try to choose tables, sofas and other pieces that are sleek and don’t have a lot of curves to detract from the “straight” look.
- Add a few knick knacks, but keep them simple. A contemporary style vase with a light, basic flower arrangement is good. Don’t go overboard with accessories; it will detract from the look.
This look can sometimes be a little drab because of the basic colors. If you feel that you want to add a splash of red or gold to liven it up a bit, tapestries are a great accent for this style. Add a modern wall tapestry and perhaps a rug to add an exclamation of color.
Simple, basic lines and colors are what you want to keep in mind if you are considering contemporary home decor. Add a few little touches of your own, and make it something special!
tags: Contemporary Home Decor